Reference Letter Format Instructions
Reference Letter Format
When thinking of who should write your reference keep in mind that they could possibly affect your future. You should choose someone that knows you well and has a knowledge of both your good and bad qualities. This way they will be able to focus on your attributes while giving your faults a backseat.
The person making the recommendation also needs to be familiar with the applicant's skills, capabilities, experience, contributions and performance, with specific examples to which he or she can refer, where possible.
If you have decided to write a letter, however, follow the basics of a good sample reference letter can really help you through the process. Based on some of the best sample reference letters, here are some tips for you.
* Below are some tips to think about when preparing a reference letter.
* By adhering to the following tips, you will increase the chances of getting good letters of recommendation and ultimately securing the position you seek.
* These recommendation letter guidelines are important, since writing letters of recommendation is always a somewhat tricky and delicate matter. That's because they almost always affect the reputation and future of the writer or that of another person. Here is a few tips for you to get started.
* There has been a noticeable rise in lawsuits against employers and referral agencies for hiring and referring candidates who were unfit for their jobs and who also harmed innocent third parties. Sometimes, the basis of these negligent hiring and referral lawsuits is that the employer didn't do a complete reference check on the candidate or misrepresented the qualifications and characteristics of the candidate.
* The following tips and strategies apply primarily to the writing of letters of recommendation in their various forms.
Another Sample Reference Letter
Name has asked me to write a letter of recommendation concerning his possible employment, and I am pleased to do so.
During her tenure with company name, name was responsible for supervising the department office assistants. These assistants, under name management, were responsible for many of the office's basic administrative and clerical functions. name effectively scheduled and managed several assistants to maintain efficient office operations.
Name was an asset to the hospital. He was always cheerful and willing to assist with any task. In addition, Name was motivated and interested in learning.
Name is one of the top students in my class. She received the highest grade in the class during the fall semester which was one of the highest grades I have ever awarded. Name’s class participation indicates an enthusiasm for the subject and a passion to persue it. Name is also active in several student organizations. Name is well liked by her fellow students.
Name would be a tremendous asset for your company and has my highest recommendation. If you have any further questions with regard to her background or qualifications, please do not hesitate to call me.
Reference Letter Format